I can't find Federico Laurito in Football Manager 2010 HELP!!

For some reason I can't seem to find Federico Laurito on FM10 i'm confused I have looked at Udinese...and I thought he may be on loan still no luck help someone!!

Would really like to know where he is because the guy is amazing.

Also I game that im playing is a large database with brazilian and argentinian players selected.

:mad:

He exists in my game. On loan from Udinese (his name is in their reserve team) to a club in the Argentinian league called Huracan.

Yeah I have had a look at that team already because I searched him on wikipedia to find out whether he has moved and he is on loan...but still no luck...surely if he is on the game it should find him when I search his name...has he changed his name lol

er... It kind of depends on what leagues you have running and what size database you have. If you only have English leagues and a small db, for example, it'd be unlikely that he'd be included if he's on loan to a small club in a different continent, don't you think?

Only way to make sure you have him in your game is to start a new game and either add all players from Argentina, or at least set your database size to large and he may be included.

er... It kind of depends on what leagues you have running and what size database you have. If you only have English leagues and a small db, for example, it'd be unlikely that he'd be included if he's on loan to a small club in a different continent, don't you think?

Only way to make sure you have him in your game is to start a new game and either add all players from Argentina, or at least set your database size to large and he may be included.

Well the game I have made is a large database including argentinian players and brazilian players...i thought that should do the job

• 3 weeks later...

i started a leeds save off and wanted to buy him but i didnt have the italian leagues selected but then the game wouldnt load up so i started a new save with italian leagues searched fr him found him bught him for about 2 mill and hes riping up championship in secnd season WHAT A PLAYER finishing gone up too 17 allready lol

Archived