Game Crashing....

My game crashes quite often when I flick between screens during a match. It then shuts down FM! This is becoming very annoying as I lose my save and any results I have had since my last save.

Does anyone else have this problem and is there a way to fix it?

P.S Sorry if this is not in the right forum or area.

Thanks

Peace x

I have this same problem and have no way to fix it. I tried running the game in windowed mode and that didnt work. It seems to be random sometimes it's when a match first loads and sometimes its if its flicking between screens. Very annoying. Oh and i've got a nVidia GeForce 9600GT and have a good PC that can run the best action games so it's not a hardware problem!

I have this same problem and have no way to fix it. I tried running the game in windowed mode and that didnt work. It seems to be random sometimes it's when a match first loads and sometimes its if its flicking between screens. Very annoying. Oh and i've got a nVidia GeForce 9600GT and have a good PC that can run the best action games so it's not a hardware problem!

Im glad its not just me! Ive just been reading another thread with loads of people with the same problem.

Its really frustrating because I am having to load and re-load the game again and again to match the results that my self and other rivals had before the crash dump occurred. Theres no way that I would use this to my advantage as I am too honest and would feel that my efforts and (possible) victories would be tainted and worthless.

I will have to get into the habit of saving the game after every match and trying not to flick between screens. Its a real shame this is happening though.

Peace x

Archived