under rated players ?

abit stupid that, has last season when scotland played for swansea im quite sure his stats werent that good!!! its always baffled me with rooney, is the decision for si to downgrade rooney's finishing and for torres's pace to be 17 and not 18 or 19?? although you could just change them in editor. would be great for si to comment on this

Fm10 is an amazing game, but to get attributes for players in the premier league wrong is just bringing the game down a peg. Patrice Evra 14 in jumping? Plz.... Who´s doing the research for Man U?? Give the job to me next game.

Now this thread is a hugely important thread, SI MUST LOOK INTO THIS. Honestly, torres has to be at least 19, and well Scotland, i would rank him 15. With Rooney its more accurate as he isnt the best finisher in the world, i would consider torres to be, therefore indicating surely that he is a 20?

Patch 2 is a key patch in evaluating peoples true abilities, so hopefully this will get sorted, i think this thread should be in the data issues section no?

i don't think torres is the best finisher in the world and this is coming from a liverpool fan. I'm just glad that he has finishing of 17 now because if i remember correctly in fm 09 rooney had 17 finishing and torres had 16. Torres is stronger with his pace, dribbling and technique and in fact im glad to see that some of the liverpool players are more accurate in this version like benayoun and reina.

I think you must keep in mind the fact that the way that FM handles the players stats is more of as a whole rather than individual ratings. Even if a player has 19 for finishing it doesn't mean that player is better than someone like Rooney, even though he may in practice be a much better finisher you must consider things like composure, off the ball...etc when you think of how good a striker he is. Individual stats mean very little on their own, except for maybe set piece attributes.

I think you must keep in mind the fact that the way that FM handles the players stats is more of as a whole rather than individual ratings. Even if a player has 19 for finishing it doesn't mean that player is better than someone like Rooney, even though he may in practice be a much better finisher you must consider things like composure, off the ball...etc when you think of how good a striker he is. Individual stats mean very little on their own, except for maybe set piece attributes.

True Comment, v. true

Why don't you save wasting your keyboards in here and post in the relevant threads in the Data Issues forum.

Scotland has been discussed in the Wigan thread and many of your other questions are answered. You will also be able to gain an understanding of attributes such as jumping which relates to the height a players head reaches, not how far his feet are off the ground.

Fm10 is an amazing game, but to get attributes for players in the premier league wrong is just bringing the game down a peg. Patrice Evra 14 in jumping? Plz.... Who´s doing the research for Man U?? Give the job to me next game.

Your constructive and reasoned feedback is much appreciated :thup:

Archived