Staff wages

I'm playing as Celtic in FM10, One of the things I want to do is to get some really good staff and assistant manager. But I'm limited by the amount of wages I'm allowed to offer all the good staff are close to 4-5k and the highest wage I can offer an assistant manager is 2.4k

Is there any way to convince the board to let me pay more for staff? I have plenty left in my wage budget and transfer fund.

Also what except from the physio stat is important for a physio and how many are worth having?

For the 1st question, manually tweak your transfer/wage budget in the board room. You therefore give up some transfer funds so you can offer people more money.

For the 2nd one, I'm not sure if any of the other stats are important. I've never seen a physio in the game with high stats for anything other than physiotherapy.

For the 1st question, manually tweak your transfer/wage budget in the board room. You therefore give up some transfer funds so you can offer people more money.

For the 2nd one, I'm not sure if any of the other stats are important. I've never seen a physio in the game with high stats for anything other than physiotherapy.

I tweaked my budget by putting 15 million into wages leaving me 300k under my wage limit and it didn't change how much I could offer :(

I tweaked my budget by putting 15 million into wages leaving me 300k under my wage limit and it didn't change how much I could offer :(

Offer a few of your existing staff members slightly improved contracts, as the board are unlikely to allow one staff member to be paid a lot more than the others.

Archived