Too hard too sign players?

just wonder is it just me or is it alot harder to sign players on FM 10?

i am aston villa at the moment and have not signed 1 player with the season just starting now? i have like 10 mill to spend but team slike chelsea want 18 mill for kalou. West ham want 11 mill for carlton cole. Standard hgave rejected 7 mill for defour. Can you buy any one cheap if there not on the transfer list. bolton want 15 mill for gary chaill its ridiculous lol

as a bolton fan i would be heartbroken if we sold cahill for anything less than 15m. he's worth around 20. especially if lescott is worth what he is.

i think its hard to find players, not so much hard to sign them - established premierleague 1st teamers are hard to get hold of. but it's much easier to loan people thanks to the info provided when offering

I hope it's tougher to sign players. In FM09 as Rangers, I found it

a) too easy to sign players and

b) crucially far too easy to build up vast amounts of money to spend. Rangers are skint in real life, but the board chucked me £9m in my first January window, another £9m the summer after......not including the players sales money I brought in.

Not bought FM10 yet, will this weekend, and my biggest hope is that these two factors are more true to life.

I usually wait till the season has started before trying to buy players. See how my team fairs in friendlies, if they can play well yadda yadda so for me I usually miss out till christmas cause I leave it a bit late and all the best buys are gone lol.

Struggling a bit second season. 1st season promoted with Middlesbrough,

Michael Johnson listed for loan at city, offer accepted, yet he rejected it. think he would of signed IMO

Also had players reject me to instead go to Championship sides on loan! also board gave me hardly anything so struggled to get the players i want in :(

Spreading your offer over 6-48 months seems to make things easier.

You have to be careful not to overspend or you'll soon find your bank balance deep in the shizzle.

Im playing as Newcastle and have spent about 50 million. Saivet,Vela,Sakho,Skjebred,Ba,Prieto all signed! (Now in 3rd season)

Archived