General Thoughts about FM10 (Love it overall)

As I said, I love FM10 and think it's the best yet (as I did with 09), but I have some small complaints.

I think the fan feedback and the messages such as "Team XY finally break bad run" need improving. I'm Bolton, and some of the messages are leaving me confused, when I say confused I guess that I really mean they should be more in depth.

I just got a message saying "Bolton record overdue win" after beating Liverpool 2-0 (Best result yet :p). But the thing is I had not won in 3 games previous, but the thing is those games had been Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, and I drew with Arsenal and Man City and took the lead against Chelsea. It seems in that case 2 draws from 3 would not be so bad, but the game obviously does not register this. Which I think it should. Also, fans seem to be either happy or disappointed, and it only depends on if you win or lose.

Finally, first game of the season I lost 0-1 at home to Wolves, which obviously the fans didn't like (understandably). But each time the board give me feedback, they mention it every time. It's a bit like GET OVER IT! lol.

Anyone else agree with me or is it just me?

i can understand, but that is realistic say when u record and overdo win. As long as ur fans seem pleased with ur draw with them teams

But i absolutly agree with ur second, my board constantly seem to be annoyed that i lost to man u which was to be expected and my fans seem to be annoyed that i sold ryan mason who was never gonna turn out good and the 1st week he was sold they were saying i got a decent price for him.

Archived