Milan Job Offer

I'm still playing the 07 game and I have just been offered the Milan job in 2025, the transfer budget is €695 million!!!

that is a ridiculous transfer budget. Anyone see a kitty that big before? I usually get about €100 - 150 mil at the big clubs.

I'm still playing the 07 game and I have just been offered the Milan job in 2025, the transfer budget is €695 million!!!

that is a ridiculous transfer budget. Anyone see a kitty that big before? I usually get about €100 - 150 mil at the big clubs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jonfun1980:

oh my god, you are moaning about that. If you don't like it, don't spend it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not moaning about it at all mate, just shocked at it.

No Berlusconi is not the chairman (long dead I'd say icon_smile.gif)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dubmick:

that is a ridiculous transfer budget. Anyone see a kitty that big before? I usually get about €100 - 150 mil at the big clubs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that roughly translates into about £400M, right? well i've had bigger with barcelona in season 2017. they gave me £500M, which I'm assuming is about 700 euros? But that was in FM07. The biggest I've had so far was in my current file with Milan. They gave me £150M at the start of the 2008/9 season... and i've only spent about half of it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nick...:

Applied for the job, because it came up again, just to see how much the offer actually is.

Not far shy of 1 billion pounds

The wierd thing is hardly anyone in the game has anything like this ammount of money, Milan are just mental. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Year 2060 and Berlusconi still Chairman!?! icon_eek.gificon_confused.gificon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Year 2060 and Berlusconi still Chairman!?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats not very realistic is it? That means that he would be 124 years old! Does the game stop counting after a certain amount of time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trekman:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Year 2060 and Berlusconi still Chairman!?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats not very realistic is it? That means that he would be 124 years old! Does the game stop counting after a certain amount of time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must be that Berlusconi feels he may never leave the club he loves... literally

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Must be that Berlusconi feels he may never leave the club he loves... literally </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

C'mon I know that europeans are supposedly healthier that the rest of us but 124 years old is just rediculous.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EmFries:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trekman:

Thats not very realistic is it? That means that he would be 124 years old! Does the game stop counting after a certain amount of time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must be that Berlusconi feels he may never leave the club he loves... literally </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's only one explanation.

Berlusconi sold his soul to the devil for 1 billion.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RSCA4Ever:

Year 2060 and Berlusconi still Chairman!?! icon_eek.gificon_confused.gificon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG icon_eek.gif...

Tell me in 2060 he's only Milan's Chairman... and not our Prime Minister icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Archived