Can't Continue Game - EURO Squad Selection.

I can't continue in my game at the moment as I'm unable to meet the criteria for the EURO squad selection.

It says I need to have 4 players trained by my club and I only have 2 in my whole squad.

The game is stuck and I cannot continue. Any ideas? Wasn't expecting to be in Europe this season after a shock FA cup win.

Do you have anyone in the reserves??

Not that I encourage this, but you could use FMRTE (Save game editor) - thread can be found in Editors Hideaway - and click on 'trained at club' for two players and go through the squad selection again. It would be quick and easy but it totally depends on whether you want to edit your team in this way.

Someone else may have a suggestion that doesn't require the above, but thats my two cents worth :)

Mate the best thing to do is go on Holiday for 1 day, when you come back you will find that your squad has been automatically chosen for you, not only will you not have to worry about the rules, the squad that has been chosen will just be your best players and will itself break the rules :)

I do this all the time as i tend to sack my reserves and uner 18's to save some money for wages to spend on better players than the rubbish in the reserves.

Mate the best thing to do is go on Holiday for 1 day, when you come back you will find that your squad has been automatically chosen for you, not only will you not have to worry about the rules, the squad that has been chosen will just be your best players and will itself break the rules :)

I do this all the time as i tend to sack my reserves and uner 18's to save some money for wages to spend on better players than the rubbish in the reserves.

No. All that happens, as mentioned above, is that any slot you leave blank counts as a homegrown player. If you only choose 18 out of 25 then it counts you as having 7 homegrown players.

Archived