Print Screen

press the print screen button on keyboard (usually next to F12)

open Paint, or another editing program

Paste the image in there

upload the image to photobucket.com or another image sharing site, then post the direct link here...

OMG:eek:

I was whinging on here for years, well it felt like years, for SI to put a screenshot key into the game, they finally did it for FM08 I think, maybe FM09. It is so much easier than the print screen method.

Why do people persist with it?

I have configured my screenshot key to the letter 'P', one simple push and it puts a screenshot into a folder in the FM directory. I don't understand why people still use the old method.

I was whinging on here for years, well it felt like years, for SI to put a screenshot key into the game, they finally did it for FM08 I think, maybe FM09. It is so much easier than the print screen method.

I have configured my screenshot key to the letter 'P', one simple push and it puts a screenshot into a folder in the FM directory. I don't understand why people still use the old method.

what just the letter P or Shift-P?

How do I set this up? I didn't even know this existed.

Archived