Tactics

Quick question folks.

If I choose to do my tactics the more simplified way ie without using the sliders etc will I be able to achieve the same level of success with my tactics etc as with someone who chooses to use the sliders?

Thanks

Allan

From my experience of FM10 so far I've been probably more successful with tactics than in any previous version of FM, I do still suffer the odd drubbing at the hands of much better teams and the occasional 'shock' defeat to weaker teams, but am finding my results in general are far better than they ever were with the old slider system. In fact in FM 09 I'd got so frustrated with the sliders that I ended up using downloaded tactics all the time as they were the only ones that I could get any sort of success with, whereas this year my tactic is entirely my own and the game is far more enjoyable with it.

From my experience of FM10 so far I've been probably more successful with tactics than in any previous version of FM, I do still suffer the odd drubbing at the hands of much better teams and the occasional 'shock' defeat to weaker teams, but am finding my results in general are far better than they ever were with the old slider system. In fact in FM 09 I'd got so frustrated with the sliders that I ended up using downloaded tactics all the time as they were the only ones that I could get any sort of success with, whereas this year my tactic is entirely my own and the game is far more enjoyable with it.

Above is exactly the same process I went through with 09. As much as I love making my own tactics to see them work on the pitch is a great feeling but I just couldn't achieve this on the field with 09.

I just started a game last night on FM10 with Rangers ( The club that I support ) I have played a couple friendlies already and I have won them all. I am loving the new tactic system.

The reason for my question above, I was hearing that aswell as making your tactic with the new wizard etc etc you could also revert to the sliders if you preffered them.

What I wanted to know was are you at a disadvantage using the wizard rather than using the sliders?

Allan

Archived