Annoying BUg

I have no money with Mansfield in the Championship

So i want to buy some0one for £O

i bid for 5 players all for £0, all transfers accepted, go to contract screen, all get £0 signing on bonus but a good contract

They all accept

i confirm

Transfer cancelled as you dont have enough money to complete transfer

ITS A DAMN FREE!

getting annoyed now

I have no money with Mansfield in the Championship

So i want to buy some0one for £O

i bid for 5 players all for £0, all transfers accepted, go to contract screen, all get £0 signing on bonus but a good contract

They all accept

i confirm

Transfer cancelled as you dont have enough money to complete transfer

ITS A DAMN FREE!

getting annoyed now

• SI Staff

Transfer the save game off your memory stick onto the PC and then attack it to an email to me.

If you don't have a memory stick attachment for your PC then this isn't easily possible unfortunately - a lot of modern PC's or printers do have adapters though (I've slots at the front of my PC for them and also on my printer).

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by duckmanLUFC:

If i hook it up to a a sony usb cable will that work? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup that'll work a treat if you've the PSP-PC connector ....

(basically it'll be the reverse of how you put MP3's onto your PSP icon_biggrin.gif)

The cable in my parents room and there asleep now so i wiill have to wait till the morning, and that means i cant continue playing for a while as there is no way i will do anything in the champiosnship with my current team

I'm highly pee'd off with it

Do you have any possible reasons?

On the subject of transfers, could anyone let me know why a player did this:

I offered a contract to some Danish (i think) regen, and he wanted £1.9K a week - which i was willing to pay.

Two days later he reject my contract, and wants £3.3K... this is a lot, but he was good, so i offered it.

The next day, he rejected and said he didn't believe my club could meet his demands... I had done twice!! Cheeky git!!

Any reasons why he might've done this? A greedy money-grabber maybe?

Did you get an answer about this bug - I have the same issue and it effectivley means you have to stop playing the game for now !!

Archived