Is this even a problem?

Im finding the game way too easy at the moment.

Started a season as QPR, played 6 games won 4 drawn 2.

The thing is though, every time i attack it looks like im going to score - doesnt sound like a problem i know, but im winning games by big margins, i scored 5 in the first half in a game and my CM scored a hat trick.

I hope this isnt a problem and its just my tactics are good! But i dont think thats it because FM09 certainly wasnt this easy.

Anyone else finding it easy? Am i paranoid?

And someone help!

A lot of people seem to be commenting on how much easier they are finding it. I'm having the opposite problem, can't get results to save myself

hmmm its actually frustrating! I dont want the game to be easy!

Do you reckon if i made contact with the makers of the game they would be able to help me?

hmmm its actually frustrating! I dont want the game to be easy!

Do you reckon if i made contact with the makers of the game they would be able to help me?

Maybe you found the right tactics for your players.

My advice start at lower leagues or obscure clubs or any club spend 2-3 seasons then come back with your thoughts.

I'm not sarcastic with you, just saying your to early in the game wait for the 2 seasons end then form an opinion :)

Maybe you found the right tactics for your players.

My advice start at lower leagues or obscure clubs or any club spend 2-3 seasons then come back with your thoughts.

I'm not sarcastic with you, just saying your to early in the game wait for the 2 seasons end then form an opinion :)

Hopefully your right!

Thanks for your help

Im finding the game way too easy at the moment.

Started a season as QPR, played 6 games won 4 drawn 2.

The thing is though, every time i attack it looks like im going to score - doesnt sound like a problem i know, but im winning games by big margins, i scored 5 in the first half in a game and my CM scored a hat trick.

I hope this isnt a problem and its just my tactics are good! But i dont think thats it because FM09 certainly wasnt this easy.

Anyone else finding it easy? Am i paranoid?

And someone help!

Uh your six games in. A lot of time for that to change!

Archived