what do I have to do?

OK, now I'm definitely not a master tactical wizard when it comes to soccer, as I don't know much about soccer strategy, and it's probably not helping because I'm not using Chelsea or Man U or Barcelona as I normally do. But I find myself struggling bigtime. First I started as Veracruz out of the Brazilian league, struggled mightily. Then went to the mexican league and tried to get Necaxa promoted, ended up getting sacked in my first season, first game of the closing stage after losing to a bunch of teams I was told I had no business losing to. Then out of the MLS I have struggled with FC Toronto, Los Angeles, and Seattle. Obviously none of these teams are the greatest, but I've been playing a bit with training and tactics, and I'm lucky if I score 2 goals a game. Most of my wins are 1-0, and my losses are usually big, 3-0 or 3-1. I don't understand it. I'm contemplating going back to a big Eurpoean team just so I can win! Anybody wanna help me out? Is this game harder than most, or do I just suck?

Archived