Youth Training

How do I move players to the youth training camp. Im managing Barcelona and all my youth players are training under "general" with the senior team. I check the youth training and had 0 players, my 3 youth coaches are pretty much doing nothing and still collecting paychecks. So how do I move say Johnathan Dos Santos to be trained with my youth coach and not senior.

The best thing for you to do is to create custom training programs for your youth players. Make sure you focus on developing their fitness (strength & aerobics).

You can create a general youth program, or, like I do go into more detail and make individual programs for a certain positions ie, I will make a 'striker' youth training program, a 'midfielder' one and a 'defender' one etc.

Agreed. You need to make new schedules that are specifically youth schedules. I've actually gone into more depth with my Training schedules than Dirtyscarab has, I have eleven schedules each for my Senior and youth sides, but this isn't the place for them. Go have a look at the Tactics and Training section, they've got a bunch of stuff over there to help you with.

Archived