Takeover farce

Im managing Leeds and on the last week of December Lorimer and some fans tried to take the club over, nice one I thought get rid of Bates and get some transfer money in. An embargo was put on transfers and the take over rumbled on till about the 22nd, then fell threw, the embargo was lifted 2 days before the window closed. I manged to get some loans in and finished the season promoted.

Last week of June and im exicted about spending the money I just got when im told theres another takeover. This one fell threw about 30th August and its now 3 games into the seaon with the window about to close and ive let the dead wood go, so I have a first team of about 15. Im not allowed to loan or get players in for free, so my games wrecked.

I understand this could happen irl, but twice in a year and a couple of days before the window? Sort your wafty coding out.

i reckon Portsmouth have wafty coding too.

'TM' that phrase - "wafty coding" - excellent!

Sounds like takeovers are set up this way to rumble on and then fall through just before transfer windows close. Needs reviewing I would have thoguht as is a sever impairment.

Im managing Leeds and on the last week of December Lorimer and some fans tried to take the club over, nice one I thought get rid of Bates and get some transfer money in. An embargo was put on transfers and the take over rumbled on till about the 22nd, then fell threw, the embargo was lifted 2 days before the window closed. I manged to get some loans in and finished the season promoted.

Last week of June and im exicted about spending the money I just got when im told theres another takeover. This one fell threw about 30th August and its now 3 games into the seaon with the window about to close and ive let the dead wood go, so I have a first team of about 15. Im not allowed to loan or get players in for free, so my games wrecked.

I understand this could happen irl, but twice in a year and a couple of days before the window? Sort your wafty coding out.

Sounds like a terrific challenge.

Archived