Dissapointed with a draw against Chelsea!

I am Aston Villa and i missed a penalty in the 45th minute. In the 50th minute Sidwell got sent off for me so i had to play 40 minutes with 10 men. And what a 40 minutes it was, end to end (watching on key) last minute Agbonlahor missed a chance so nearly won. When the whistle went i was delighted, i mean getting a draw with 10 men against Drogba,Lampard,Anelka, GATTUSO!:thup:

But when i went on my news it said the fans were dissapointed with the number of chances the other team created.

Erm hello they are Chelsea we got a 1-1 draw and i had 10 men.

Surely things like this will be fixed?

i have also had this but i was CSKA Moscow v Real Madrid in champions league 1st round knockout. I got a 1:1 draw in Madrid :O which i thought was great :D. Fans dissapointed -.-

That's weird. I drew 2-2 with Real Madrid, home, and 3-3 with CSKA Moscow, away. I'm Atletico Madrid, and my fans were happy with both.

I play as Chelsea, and some of the confidences don't seem to match up. The one that made me the most upset was when I had literally half my team out on international break and had to go to Emirates Stadium and play Arsenal in a reschedule game. I had no striker (all my reserve strikers were out on loan, other guys were on break), goalie was from the reserve team, and didn't have any of my top 6 midfielders. I managed a 1-1 draw and the confidence was like 35% and the fans were disappointed.

I have beaten Man U 4 out of 4 games (Shield, FA Cup, EPL, Friendly) and the confidence hasn't even been more than 55% or so in any of them. Also I beat Real Madrid 2-1 and the confidence was only about 50% (they were favored slightly as well), which was around the same level as it was in a 0-0 draw with Wigan. Yet a 2-1 win over Tottenham, a 3-0 win over West Ham, a 5-0 win over some Slovenian team, and a 2-0 win over Liverpool were almost to the very edge of the bar. I suppose they value a 2-1 win over Tottenham or a 3-0 over West Ham more than 2-0 win in Trafford or Wembley. I understand the formers are my Londom rivals, but really? It's Man U.

It seems impossible to win the EPL Manager of the Month as well. Started the season 3-0 but Liverpool went 4-0 and Benitez won it. Next month went 3-1-0, Arsenal did the same (that was the month we had the draw) and Wegner won it. Next month went 4-0-0 (conceded 1 goal, wins over Tottenham, Man U, and Liverpool), but Man City also went 4-0-0, well you get the point...am always runner up but never winner.

Plus the board won't get off my case about selling a player who wasn't any good. His worth was 2 million, he was aging, and he played a position where I had 3 others who were better than him. They also won't leave me alone about signing a 19 year old defender for like 3 mil who looks like he has amazing potential.

I think the fans where disappointed with all those chances and you couldn't score.

Just take a minute and think, sure you would say wow a 10 man draw with chelsea very good, but then on the way home from the stadium you'll say to your mates : ahhh if xy could head the ball a little higher, if zx could take the penalty etc. you get what I mean.

Yeah i made a thread about this in the bugs forum. Copenhagens fans were only okay with confidence after a win against chelsea and very happy about a 3-0 win over a second division team.... Something is not right.

That's weird.

Would you not be disappointed if you were a CSKA Moscow fan last night? Still a great result for them but would be a bit upset!

This is what i meant beforehand.

I think the confidence should based slightly more on considerations and luck.

After all I managed to scrape a draw against Everton in the last minute, no thanks to their outstanding keeping.

Sometimes teams park the bus so to say...

And the confidence was 30% or so...

I had the 'fans are dissapointed' with the result after a 1-3 aggregate defeat in the league cup semi against Arsenal whilst playing as Newcastle in season 1. They played all the big players, should have been a cricket score over two legs as they were also top of the premier division.

Needs a slight tweak i think.

same thing has happened to me. playing as Arsenal against Man U, i managed to come from behind twice to earn a 2-2 draw at OT. The fans were disappointed ( i was pretty happy!). Two games later, i suffer a 0-0 draw at home to Liverpool and play really average. The fans are satisfied with the draw. Totally inconsistent and the opposite of what you would expect IRL.

I think the confidence should based slightly more on considerations and luck.

After all I managed to scrape a draw against Everton in the last minute, no thanks to their outstanding keeping.

Sometimes teams park the bus so to say...

And the confidence was 30% or so...

Yes I agree, I'm managing a relegation favourite at the moment and the fans really don't seem to accept anything other than a win, I even got in the overall confidence part that the board were particularly disappointed with a 1-0 loss away to a penalty, we didn't even play that badly, were unlucky to loose and it was our only loss in our first 5 matches as well.

im Man Uts and got manager of the month twice in my first season and manager of the year, gotta earn it baby!!!

but yeah some of the post match confidence is annoying, played Valencia away in champ leauge and won 3-4, and in the post press meeting it said valencia are a team i should be beating easy!! (it says more but im at work and cant rememeber the rest!)

Archived