Am I the only one?

Who's having my chairman take the **** by accepting joke offers?

Is this a joke?

I'm Swans, second in league. Chairman sells Zaki without my consent to Palace for 4.7m in January. Bit cheeky of him but fair price for someone who hasn't been that good for me.

Now with 12 games left, he's sold Bodde to Spartak and he's moved immediately because the Russian window is still open presumably. For 3 POINT 1 MILLION !!!! Den Haag get half of that as well, ffs I'd tied him down to a new 4 year deal about 2 months ago.

Why does it do such unrealistic bollocks? Huw Jenkins would never get involved in such matters for ****s sake, debt free club and we're accepting ******** offers for our best player.

LOL - Your club obviously have finance problems

IRL look at Pompey. 3 players left from the FA Cup winning side 18 months ago with dirty 'arry stripping us down to our bare bones

Love the bleeps, made me laugh. Perhaps the problem is forecasted debt based on your wage bill. Chairman normally only intefers if you have a finance problem

The issue I think is players being sold when the club isn't in need of money

This has been a problem since the introduction of this *feature*, and happens quite often, when in reality it happens rarely and only in extreme cases

(Of course referring to leagues where the managers are in charge of who comes and goes)

No I'm not in debt, I'm completely debt free and in a very healthy position financially - especially after he sold Zaki so the Bodde sale was especially pathetic.

Aye on the last one you could offer the contract but both times in this one, it's all been done and dusted within one continue so I didn't even know a bid had been accepted until the lads had been sold both times.

Surely this is a bug, it just ruins the game when it happens completely unrealistically.

There is a cheat (sort of), where if you set his asking price at £0, they will only ever offer £0 and your chairman won't sell him, I wouldn't do it as it takes away the realism of the game, but it is an option if you are so inclined to use any means to keep your best players.

Archived