Ultimate Loptop

I'd confirm your budget first. You want 2gb ram minimum, 3gb if poss. Separate graphic card if poss and the best processor you can afford. After its cost associated with screen size and make

There are also well respect companies that will build a laptop to your spec. I can't mention names but a google search on custom pcs / laptops will help. You can then juggle what you spend your money on per build item you want

yeh 200 pound would get you nowhere really unless u got something second hand off gumtree or something like that and even then youd be struggling. for 200 pound new youd be lucky to get a atom laptop i think they 199 (dont quote me) but they wouldnt touch fm 2010 . you need over 2gb of fast ram like eles gergo said and a dual or quad core processor ( amd or intel and a fast hard drive.

I've just apid £329 at Currys and my game is running at a speed of 5 start, 3d works great. Looked at loading 4 countries (with full leagues) up and the games speed would be 3 stars. Tesco have some pretty good deals on now as well.

• 4 weeks later...

get a desktop,

Intel Core i7-860 processor

(2.8GHz, 8MB Cache)

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit

8GB DDR3 memory

2x 1TB hard drives

1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT230 graphics

Blu-Ray player and DVD Rewriter

Digital TV Tuner

Built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n)

Cordless keyboard and mouse