My Arsenal Team need sum suggestions about improvements

Hi everyone this is my arsenal team im in 2009 and was wondered where you think i could make some improvements

Lehmann (GK)

Poom (GK)

Clichy (DL)

Hoyte (DRL)

Gallas (DLC)

Eboue (DR)

Gilbert (DR)

Toure (DRC)

Djourou (DC)

Hobbs (DC)<---Stole from Liverpool

Senderos (DC)

Micah Richards (D/DMRC)<--£20 Million expensive!

Denilson (DMC)

Diaby (DMC)

Huddlestone (DMC)<--Free from Tottenham

Kieran Lee (MLC)<--Free from Man Utd

Fabregas (MC)

Merida (AMLC)

Nani (AMLC)<--Sporting Lisbon

Gerrard (AMRC<--Cost me £26 Million GRRR

J.Cole (AMRLC<--Free from Chelski

Rosicky (AMLC)

Van Persie (AM/FLC)

Walcott (AM/FRC)

Kerlon (AM/SC) <----Cruzeiro

Dos Santos (AMC)<---Youngster From Barcelona

Reyes (AM/FLC)

Bendtner (SC)

Torres (SC)<---Free transfer Yippee (Superstar!)

Henry (SC)

Lupoli (SC)<Him and Torres work very well togeather

Trezguet (SC) Free transfer again :-)

Future Transfers are John Obi Mikel (free), Gerard Pique (Free) and Daniel Sturridge (free)

Thanks for reading this and if you got any other suggestions drop me a line thanks and Happy New Year!

Hi everyone this is my arsenal team im in 2009 and was wondered where you think i could make some improvements

Lehmann (GK)

Poom (GK)

Clichy (DL)

Hoyte (DRL)

Gallas (DLC)

Eboue (DR)

Gilbert (DR)

Toure (DRC)

Djourou (DC)

Hobbs (DC)<---Stole from Liverpool

Senderos (DC)

Micah Richards (D/DMRC)<--£20 Million expensive!

Denilson (DMC)

Diaby (DMC)

Huddlestone (DMC)<--Free from Tottenham

Kieran Lee (MLC)<--Free from Man Utd

Fabregas (MC)

Merida (AMLC)

Nani (AMLC)<--Sporting Lisbon

Gerrard (AMRC<--Cost me £26 Million GRRR

J.Cole (AMRLC<--Free from Chelski

Rosicky (AMLC)

Van Persie (AM/FLC)

Walcott (AM/FRC)

Kerlon (AM/SC) <----Cruzeiro

Dos Santos (AMC)<---Youngster From Barcelona

Reyes (AM/FLC)

Bendtner (SC)

Torres (SC)<---Free transfer Yippee (Superstar!)

Henry (SC)

Lupoli (SC)<Him and Torres work very well togeather

Trezguet (SC) Free transfer again :-)

Future Transfers are John Obi Mikel (free), Gerard Pique (Free) and Daniel Sturridge (free)

Thanks for reading this and if you got any other suggestions drop me a line thanks and Happy New Year!

Hello there, I'm new to the forum though I have been observing it for a while now. I would say that the squad does not need many changes. As you are quite far in the game, I would possibly look at your GK situation as Jens Lehmann may be past his best at that current time. Perhaps strenghtening the physical side of the team, bringing in one or two experienced players with good strength.

I hope this helps and good luck. icon14.gif

As with Daniel, I don't think you need much more strengthening and look to have a very good squad. You've a nice mix of youth and experience though which is good. But yeah, I'd look at getting in a replacement for Lehmann, a bit past it at 2009 and there are better alternatives to be found - Ustari, Akinfeev, Craig Gordon prime examples. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by charliereeves86:

What about Cech from chelsea? Well as you can see from my squad i prefer youth and i know ustari and akinfeev are both young ive got a bit of money to spend. icon_razz.gif

Thanks for the help peoples </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cech's the best in between the sticks man on the market. However, he'll cost you a bomb. It's not like Chelsea are in need of a financial boost and I'm confident they'll want to hang onto their best keeper. Every player has their price but you being a rival to Chelsea means he'll cost even more. With little other improvements to make, you could get away with spending the bulk of your transfer budget on him but how much do you have? I fear he won't come cheap.

I think your team is pretty good, depends on your tactics and results to see where your problems lie. If you are conceding too many, buy better defenders or goalkeepers, if you aren't scoring enough, get better attacking midfielders/strikers.

And Torre is always released on a free at the end of the second season for some reason.

Ok im in 09/10 now i bought a young keeper called Francisco Guillermo Ochoa (£18.25 Million)as Chelsea wernt letting Cech go for any sort of resonable price!

I also bought another youngster in Vincent Kompany (£9.75 Million). im thinking of replacing Gael Clichy for either Gareth Bale or Leighton Baines or should i get rid of Clichy and Hoyte and buy both? I have £34 Million to spend thanks for the help people icon_smile.gif

Archived