Who Is Your Most Beautiful Regen!?

lol, someone's insecure!

Who's more beautiful, or to put it less gay, who's better looking?

John Prescott or Brad Pitt?

Exactly, no need to go all funny!

Some fella came through my youth team with a well cool afro and he was Chinese Black which was weird. Then he shaved it off on his 17th birthday, so i dropped him!

Originally posted by arrogantio:

His stats are nearly as beautiful as his face...

Crap hair though.

LOL

This is defiantly the most homo-erotic topic Ive ever seen on the forum. My regens usually look very similar and have weird hairdoos.

are u joking!? definitely I`AM NOT GAY!

but i don`t think being Beautiful is just for women!!!

and this topic is just to have a little fun!

because in this game, regens are usually crap! so i decided to see another dimension of them!

Originally posted by Ryknow:

Is it normal for a regen to completely change his hair?

I bought some youth defender who had black longish curly hair and sent him out on loan now he has bleached spikey hair which looks terrible.

Yes, at the start of the 2008/2009 season i signed a Welsh regen who had short brown hair, a year later and he now has long hair.

Shame I'm not at St. Albans anymore.

icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by pcmeister:

Here are some from my academy:

Simon Kaminski

Javier Sousa

Joaquin Rodriguez Garcia

and here are some others which I must post

Guilhermo Fernandez Fernandez

Simone Russo

Hurshid Toirov

To be honest with you I am surprised that Simone Russo never played for the proper National team!

I'm better looking than all of them - lucky Russo earns 125k a week or he would never get a girlfriend.

Originally posted by Blue Flag:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pcmeister:

Simon Kaminski

Javier Sousa

Joaquin Rodriguez Garcia

Simone Russo

Hurshid Toirov

To be honest with you I am surprised that Simone Russo never played for the proper National team!

I'm better looking than all of them - lucky Russo earns 125k a week or he would never get a girlfriend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what is your game version!? which patch are u playing!?

Guest arrogantio
Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

And people complain that regens aren't good enough? ha ha ha.

They could do with a few more well-balanced average international players to play alongside the gods though...

I'm enjoying the insecurity as well. Can we take votes on the most beautiful real life players now?

Originally posted by pcmeister:

Simon Kaminski

Javier Sousa

Joaquin Rodriguez Garcia

Simone Russo

Hurshid Toirov

These regens are amazing! What database size and leagues and version you running?

Originally posted by Jehanzeb:

They all look inbred.

I was thinking that myself. I've never had any decent regens to this scale... The majority of mine end up leaving at 19 and joining a Scottish First Division side!

Tamas Baranyai, borned 1997. PA=199. I bought it from Ferencsvaros for 70k when he was 16. He scored 10 goals in 7 games for Ferencsvaros youth and i took it. I saw the PA only later...

Sorry, but i've lost my screenshots due to a crash of my computer icon_frown.gif(((

I just checked my whole team, most of them look like they got hit with the ugly stick, a few even look like they fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

My best looking one, looks like he is a photo fit off crime watch, poor boy.

Originally posted by Blue Flag:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pcmeister:

Simon Kaminski

Javier Sousa

Joaquin Rodriguez Garcia

Simone Russo

Hurshid Toirov

I'm better looking than all of them - lucky Russo earns 125k a week or he would never get a girlfriend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!! icon_wink.gif

All of mine are... well their not white

is this in some way a problem? is it maybe a contrast problem with your monito?, I wouln't like to beleive it was a racism thing? that would be outrageous. Who cares if they ar sodding purple? What a waste of a post

• 2 months later...

Funny thought about regens.

Wouldn't you sh*t yourself if you had an amazing regen, then in 15 years or so, theres is a world class player irl who has the same name and maybe even looks the same?

I would.

And i would be highly worried about how clever computers really are :|

or not....

Archived