Might of had a day busy though since ive had game, still on day 1 9am, lol. Scouts??

I have been working on my scouts, wandering how best to use them. Who to setup with which regions, this that and all.

My heads about to explode. Anyone have this problem, lol.

Been using screen dumps, mobile phone camera of screen, pen+paper. my walls xD

Could anyone empathize with me?

Some of us blokes like to take our time ;)

I think it important to take time to set up and look at current playing / nom-playing staff and future strategy going forwards

If a 10 min start works for you thats great Suzie. Crikey how do you survive being a man U fan in Liverpool :)

Hi, post maker here or OP whatever that is [original post-maker] :? Maybe had 2 days off before starting up the game/installing it.

After a slight break. My head is clear again and am confident that i can sort out my scout team. I guess that it might take a tad longer at start of game to get use to your club and that.

Keep it up football managers ^^.

Thanks for response :D

Some of us blokes like to take our time ;)

I think it important to take time to set up and look at current playing / nom-playing staff and future strategy going forwards

If a 10 min start works for you thats great Suzie. Crikey how do you survive being a man U fan in Liverpool :)

I'm not in Liverpool, lol. I use my location as a career update thingy. Although I'm a Liverpool fan these days, my username's out of date.

OP here/guy who made post-whats OP mean ;p honest. is it original post-maker?

Just writing a quick update on my 1st day in charge of Man U. i have allocated half my scouts now to what i think they would be best suited for. Im gonna feel bit bad to couple if that more/less i dont know that ill have to let go. Think im gonna try and find an option [asst.manager] to do the deed for me, lol.

so im back into game to finish allocating my scouts to there regions [assignments]. Next on the agenda. fitness coaches or youth coaches.

With scouts I rely on a few, say one with good CA stats and one with good PA stats for obvious reasons

The jury is still out on how much training assists, nothing beats 1st team football for your young players

Archived