SI please listen to us!

2d has been forgotten!

Background pictures removed!

Kits disappear randomly!

All this concentration on 3d has really made the game go away from the people who make it what it is! Namely the customers!

Please fix the backgrounds (or lack of) issue, it ruins the game!

Cheers

2d has been forgotten!

Kits disappear randomly!

All this concentration on 3d has really made the game go away from the people who make it what it is! Namely the customers!

Cheers

I disagree with you. It looks great now I dont want the backgrounds on. As you can imagine SI can't win because people want different things all the time.

2d has been forgotten! No, it hasn't. It's an option in the game engine. In fact, there's two different 2D settings.

Background pictures removed!Couldn't care less.

Kits disappear randomly!Haven't seen that happen - wouldn't bother me anyway.

All this concentration on 3d has really made the game go away from the people who make it what it is! Namely the customers! The 3D engine is absolutely superb, with the improved animations combining brilliantly with the massively improved match engine and tactical revamp.

Cheers

And I've played since CM97/98, and hated FM09 with a passion.

2d has been forgotten!

Kits disappear randomly!

Cheers

Totally agree with this, i haveent even played the game yet due to the background issue, i will keep on going with FM09 till this has been sorted, why the feature was removed is a mystery and the fact they havent released a fix is even more of a mystery

I disagree with you. It looks great now I dont want the backgrounds on. As you can imagine SI can't win because people want different things all the time.

You may not want the backgrounds on, but some people do, and then people should be able to use them.

I agree about the 2D fwiw.

2d has been forgotten!

Kits disappear randomly!

Cheers

the 3d is getting better all the time - soon will be perfect -

background hopefully will depend upon the skin

i thinks best effort yet

times are advancing. get with the times, there was a time when FM was text only but yet you are using 2d. just use the 3d pitch you cant expect SI to keep updating old stuff when the new stuff has taken over. just think if we didnt have dvd players anymore because the VHS were still around. we never had laptops because the PC's that weighed more than a house took all the development time.

times are advancing. get with the times, there was a time when FM was text only but yet you are using 2d. just use the 3d pitch you cant expect SI to keep updating old stuff when the new stuff has taken over. just think if we didnt have dvd players anymore because the VHS were still around. we never had laptops because the PC's that weighed more than a house took all the development time.

People prefer 2D-Classic over 3D, therefore SI should help keep all of their customers happy.

I don't understand how anybody can argue with that.

If their 3D is really on par with FIFA or PES, I don't mind. But now??

Main issue here is with the 2D. It's unplayable for loads of people. :( okay, my computer is not the best BUT...it's 2D for christ sake and it plays the top down 3D fine. Except I can't distinguish where the ball is half the time when playing in 3D-2D so prefer 2D Classic - too jittery though.

Get a new computer i hear you ask...well even if I did get a new PC/Laptop I wouldnt purchase FM2010 because others with a lot better spec than mine have the same problem.

So this leads me to think it's a problem with the game.

People prefer 2D-Classic over 3D, therefore SI should help keep all of their customers happy.

I don't understand how anybody can argue with that.

some people do prefer 2d over 3d i agree but times must advance or we would get nowhere

If their 3D is really on par with FIFA or PES, I don't mind. But now??

its nowhere near on par with those 2 but they dont have the same budget. even IF they did it woudnt matter. fm has always been about the game play, its never been about graphics.

times are advancing. get with the times

If they're including a feature (in this case a 2D view) then there's no reason why it shouldn't be as up to scratch as all the other features. If SI wanted people to "get with the times" they would just remove the feature.

It actually would be less reputational damage to remove an old feature that has been replaced that to have one in running poorly.

I think the Classic 2D and the normal 2D are below par in FM10 and I hope a patch addresses the quality of both. (although knowing Peter, he still won't be happy with the colour of the pitch :p )

If they're including a feature (in this case a 2D view) then there's no reason why it shouldn't be as up to scratch as all the other features. If SI wanted people to "get with the times" they would just remove the feature.

It actually would be less reputational damage to remove an old feature that has been replaced that to have one in running poorly.

I think the Classic 2D and the normal 2D are below par in FM10 and I hope a patch addresses the quality of both. (although knowing Peter, he still won't be happy with the colour of the pitch :p )

I think I'd take a pink pitch for an un-jittery 2D Classic.

Yum, pink.

Archived