For all the whingers out there

Go play CM2010 for a bit and come back in 5 minutes. You'll then see there is nothing to moan about and we can all get on with lifes in peace and read a decent forum rather than what looks a complaints forum for Ryanair.

I mean you pay £25 and people expect a gold plated DVD that makes you a cup of tea and cooks dinner.

Get real, get on with your life and play the game.

Go play CM2010 for a bit and come back in 5 minutes. You'll then see there is nothing to moan about and we can all get on with lifes in peace and read a decent forum rather than what looks a complaints forum for Ryanair.

I mean you pay £25 and people expect a gold plated DVD that makes you a cup of tea and cooks dinner.

i dont think cm10 is that bad. but its fm all the way for me :)

Wallace. Do you have a fix for the background issue? The disappearing kits? Or a explanation as to why 2d has been neglected?

Get real, if you cant play this game because there is a problem with the fancy artwork then I suggest to you Barbie Horse Adventures, i'm sure it has all the fancy pictures and colours that one could want from a game.

Shock horror. If someone finds this game awful, I'm sure knowing it's not the worst game in the world (compared with CM 2010) will really cheer them up!

A comparison: "Getting your finger chopped off is better than getting your whole hand chopped off, so stop complaining about losing your finger."

No, it doesn't work.

Isnt that whinging in itself?

Archived