Has Anyone Actually received their pre-ordered FM10 from Zavvi??

I pre-oredered my copy from Zavvi about 2 weeks before it was released and still have not received it. Im starting to doubt it will come!!!:thdn:

Mystery solved there was a payment problem and has been waiting to be dispactched since 28th october how annoying

I have been assured that mine is waiting at my house when I get home. I ordered mine on 11th October I think.

I have heard many other people saying they have received theirs though.

Got mine on release day from Zavvi :D

Came on Monday.

Also have one of those thick t***s (sorry, swear filter fail) of a postie who insists on trying to ram big packages into a small letter box. Can't be arsed to ring the doorbell or drop it inside the door which is not 2 cm away from him.

Mine arrived on Monday, but i didn't actually play till yesterday - the postie left me a 'Sorry you were out' card, so I had to arrange a collection from my local post office (the collection office is about 5 miles away from where I live and it usually closes before I finish work).

I ordered my game from Zavvi. It was dispatched on Thursday the 29th. I haven't received it and I checked up on my order on the Zavvi website and it says there are no orders outstanding. It's not at the post office... anyone had a similar experience? I'm a bit unsure of what to do...

Archived