Game Performance

Was just woundering if i buy FM 10, will it perform well on my laptop. If someone could give me a answer on if the game will perform well on my laptop.

Windows Vista Home Premium

Intel® Core Duo CPU T5250 @1.50GHz 1.50 GHz

2.00 GB Memory (RAM)

32-bit Operating System

these are the suggested specs

PC

OS - Windows XP/Vista/Windows7

Processor - XP - 1.4ghz or faster Vista/W7 - 2.0hgz or faster

Memory - XP-512MB Ram, Vista/W7 - 1GB Ram

Video Card - 128MB minimum. Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported.

Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

as you are running vista it may be a bit slow

I used to play on my normal computer but i'm using this laptop for awhile now due to moving house. I normaly always play the The English leagues, The Primera Division, The Serie A, and the Scottish Premier. Would this run ok? Or not?

you'll be fine for about 4 nations and 8 or so leagues. The real issue will be with your graphics processor, namely what it is and how much dedicated (not shared system ) memory it has. If you have integrated intel graphics I'd give up on any kind of gaming. You may be lucky and have a decent M(obile) version of a decent workstation card but it's unlikely given the spec you list.

You can't expect any joy with the 3D graphics without that decent gpu. However if you are like me it won't matter because I never look at the 2d match let alone the 3d match, just a gimmick for me.

I have just downloaded the demo and it runs fine, but on the demo you can only run 1 nation. I want the serie A, scottich premier, La Liga, and all the english leagues! So I not sure if it will still run smoothly with them selected. I wouldnt buy it if it runs slow with them leagues selected! :confused:

Archived