Data Edit FM10

Hi, before i post my problem i'm sorry if i have posted this thread into the wrong sub-forum. Anyways i will be getting FM10 in 1 weeks time once i get paid, but i am posting this because i would like a custom database that has been edited including a new club!

I have all my instructions to make it as unique as my heart desires, please someone create this database fully functional for me to play on Windows computer, fully functional means that when i load up FM10, i click new game and i choose the Database you created for me:)

Here are my database instructions:

Data Editor FM10

Save as:

Name: Blyth Spartans Supporters Club

Author: Your name or username

Description: In November 2009, fans of Blyth Spartans AFC were forced into a world of sadness, the chairman Tony Platten, decided to turn the assests of the club into a Drager Safety warehouse, hundreds of fans were left distraught and without a club to support. Tony Platten instantly withdrew the club from Blue Square North, fans have now collected donations to re-create the most famous non-league team in the world, there has been enough donations to re-start the club into the tenth tier of english football. The club has to be renamed in order to show their originality, the new name of the club is Blyth Spartans Supporters Club, The board and executive commity will now be ran entirely by supporters, Blyth's new found setup is based entirely on passion and love, not money. Blyth will now be looking for new players and trials will be held within the forthcoming weeks. CREDITS TO ( YOUR NAME OR USERNAME)

VERSION: 0.1

Details

Name: Blyth Spartans Supporters Club

Short Name: BSSC

Six Letter Name: (leave blank is possible, if not Blyth)

Nickname: Spartans

Second Nickname: (leave Blank)

Nation: England

Morale: 10

Reputation 750

Stadium

Stadium Name: The Broadway

Reserve Stadium: (NONE)

Attendance 400

Min attendance: 300

Max attendance 2500

Training: 5

Youth academy: 5

Youth academy: (yes tick box)

Haerdcore fans percent: 100

Finances

Balance: 10000

Transfer budget: 0

Remaining wage budget: 1400

Public Limited Company: NO

Sugar daddy: NO

Future Income: 0

Future income end date: BLANK

Stadium rental per year: 0

Average Match Ticket Price: 7

Average season ticket price: 130

Debts: NONE

Competitions

Division: English Northen Premier league First division

Last divison : NONE

Last Position: 0

Next division: BLANK

Other division: BLANK

Continental cup: BLANK

Continental Seeding: 0

Tactical Attributes

LEAVE ALL AT 0

NO PREFERRED FORMATIONS

KITS AND COLOURS (row = left to right, Column = Up to down) There are 8 rows and 6 columns

Home Kit: Stripes Wide, forground colour = WHITE ( row 8 column 6) , Background Colour = 4th column 4th row it should be green, not too light not too dark, trim colour = WHITE( row 8 column 6)

AWAY KIT: Side Stripes, Foreground colour = bright yellow ( row 2 column 2 ) Background colour black ( row 1 column 6) Trim colour same as foreground colour!

3RD KIT: LEAVE BLANK

Staff and players

Staff:

Chairman: Harry Watson

Director of football: William Sheilds

Director: Robert Folkstone

Director: Barry Wilson

Manager: Vacant

Assisant Manager: Vacant

Physio: Gary Newsham

Scout: Vacant

Players

Players: NONE ( Note: don't release all players from clubs, My squad will resemble of the free transfers i decide to sign)

Relationships

Rival Clubs:

Gateshead=100

Whitley bay=85

Favourite people

Harry dunn= 75

Robert dale= 90

Disliked people

Ian bogie= 100

Affiliated clubs : NONE

Records: NONE

History: NONE

If you are up to creating this challenge in your free time, i love you!

Thanx in advance and good luck in FM10 Careers.:thup:

Jordan aka Spartansteen

the new editor is very confusin! might try and get my head around it later just too confused at the mo! you also need to create new people for you board of directors so you'll need to include date of birth etc. id reccommend movin this to the editors hideaway tho you might find someone more knowledgeable then me with the new editor!

Archived