Playable Leagues or View Only?

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked but I'm not 100% sure on it.

I'm just about to start a new game and I am selecting which size database and leagues I want etc...

I want to be able to see/buy/scout all of the players in the Spanish league (smaller teams too to find the little gems of a player). Could I achieve this by selecting it as View Only (and hence keeping the player database size down)? Or would I need to select it as a playable league.

Btw. I have absolutely no intention of managing a foreign team. Only English teams.

Would really appreciate a little bit of advice. Thanks!

Peace x

No additional players are loaded by running a league as view only which therefore in my opinion makes the option pretty pointless.

I believe that the leagues are simulated in far less detail, however, so it wouldn't be pointless from a speed standpoint if you wanted the leagues present for player purposes.

If you put spain as view only im sure all the players/staff are loaded but you just dont have to the option to manage in that country

so you can still fully scout and buy/loan players

No. No players are loaded. I also do not see the point in this.

Ah ok. Well if the players are not loaded then I honestly dont see the point in doing view only.

BTW In your opinion, what is the best league/nation to load up (apart from English obv) to find real little gems?

I'd imagine that spain and italy are the main two. I don't want more than 3 nations loaded up to keep my computer speed fairly quick.

Peace x

Archived