Si what have you done? You've knacked this game up big style!!

one 0-0 draw all season, how unrealistic. Its not my tactics, ive tried everything - defensive, controlled attacking everything. High defensive lines, deep ones.

There is just far too many goals and im considering going back to fm09, and before all the fan boys come saying its your tactics etc, its not ive seen alot of people complaining about the goals etc.

Also there is no skill or anything in the match engine, its just all running and end to end. You shoot then i shoot.

big let down.

one 0-0 draw all season, how unrealistic. Its not my tactics, ive tried everything - defensive, controlled attacking everything. High defensive lines, deep ones.

There is just far too many goals and im considering going back to fm09, and before all the fan boys come saying its your tactics etc, its not ive seen alot of people complaining about the goals etc.

Also there is no skill or anything in the match engine, its just all running and end to end. You shoot then i shoot.

big let down.

i think i agree mate ive installed myfm10 and just cannot get into it even managing notts county and all the cash!! iv'e gone back to my hucknall save top of the conference season2.

its your tactics mate defo. Maybe chopping and changing all the time didnt help
Your opinion of course but in my first six games I won three 1-0, drew two 0-0 and lost 2-0. I think the match engine is easily the best out of the box, will only get better the next two patches.

any patches planned soon :(

Well I think the fact that it isn't plastered all over the forums show it isn't a majour problem. As I said, I play a tight game deliberately and have been happy my tactics are mirrored in the scores I have had. I'm not saying there isn't an issue, it just certainly isn't a problem that affects everyone and certainly doesn't warrant a rant from you claiming that si have messed this game up when popular belief is that it is the best game they have done for a long time.

Archived