International Management unlockable

Hi there,

Apologies if this has been asked before but i couldnt find anything on this - i was just curious about the international management unlockable - in my gameafter about 16 seasons i managed to get selected to be the italy manager and i won the world cup in 2026. However when i look in the preferences i see a section called bonus content but nothing about being able to be an international manager from the start has been unlocked.

Does this mean i have to win the EURO championships as well, or does the unlockable not "happen" until i finish my next season (2026/7 season)

if anyone knows anythign id be interested to hear about it.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Apologies if this has been asked before but i couldnt find anything on this - i was just curious about the international management unlockable - in my gameafter about 16 seasons i managed to get selected to be the italy manager and i won the world cup in 2026. However when i look in the preferences i see a section called bonus content but nothing about being able to be an international manager from the start has been unlocked.

Does this mean i have to win the EURO championships as well, or does the unlockable not "happen" until i finish my next season (2026/7 season)

if anyone knows anythign id be interested to hear about it.

Thanks!

Theres nothing that comes up in your preferences for international management, you will have to start a new game and you should be able to choose a nation on the screen where you choose your team. The only ones that appear in your preferences are sugar daddy, disable window and disable human sacking.

Its underneath where it says choose team. You just move down onto the nation you want. Each nation you decide to manage at club level will unlock a different nation for you to manage. e.g in England you can manage England, Wales, Ireland, N.Ireland, France, Scotland(i think), Italy, Spain where as if you choose Australia to manage in you can pick Australia, Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc.

I'D APPRECIATE IT IF THE USER OF THE ABOVE WEBSITE COULD CREDIT ME FOR MY WORK, SEEN AS IT IS BEING OFFERED FOR DOWNLOAD ON YOUR SITE WITH NO MENTION OF MY NAME ANYWHERE. IT ALMOST SEEMS AS IF YOUR PASSING THE WORK OF AS YOUR OWN.

(sorry for the use of caps, but I feel they're justified icon_mad.gif )

Archived