Possible add-on for the game?

Would anyone disagree with a lightweight music app intergrated into the game?

For people who prefer to listen to MP3's instead of the in-game score. Because not everyone can play in windowed mode and desktop/laptop sometimes throws a wobbly when switching between the desktop and game screen.

Any input appreciated :)

Brad

Because not everyone can play in windowed mode and desktop/laptop sometimes throws a wobbly when switching between the desktop and game screen.

What do you mean not everyone can play in windowed mode? If the option is greyed out on your game then simply create a desktop shortcut, right click on it, select properties and add the following to the target box:-

-windowed -small_screen so that it looks like this

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen then click apply.

As for your original idea its been asked before and generally been given a :thdn:. Most people are quite happy to have something like winamp open when they play fm.

Window mode crashes my mates game. It doesn't work on all computers (mainly if they barely meet the requirements for the game).

It does sound like a good idea, but I think it would use up a fair bit of the game speed. I just have itunes on in the background.

Archived