Newcastle Takeover

Yea, i am newcastle,

I took them over and got took over by Arabs... this was like when i got promoted to prem, they took over in first 3 games, and i got 100mil to spend on new players and got given a new 3 year contract, and they told me i will get all the support i needed. I now in my 4the season and they are happy with the progress i am making and they never wanna leave. I get between 100-180mil per season to spend on players, and wage budget of 300k-600k on player wages.

My team is:

Valdes

Ramos - Pepe - Terry - Evra

Ronaldo - Ramsey - Fabregas - Wiltshire

Torres - Rooney

if i sold my team i would get minimum of 900mil (Ronaldo release clause is 300mil)

Yea, i am newcastle,

I now in my 4the season

How on earth do you got there on so few days?? I had to dodge work, girlfriend and currently struggling with sickness and in 5 days i managed to play 2 friendly with Turul Micula 3rd league side in Romania (thanks fm.ro for activating it for me)

I got taken over on the demo by a member of the board and haven't received anything yet, but hey at least they're not renaming SJP! :)

I got taken over just after the first transfer window closed :mad:. Not by any exciting Arabs though. My new chairman is no tycoon, but he has upgraded youth and training facilities and injected money into the clubs balance to see us through the rest of the season. Now im in the prem, he gave me £8.5 million to spend which was then boosted to £17 milion a few weeks later.

He may not be rich, but he is better than Ashley (ie, appears to be doing things correctly ;))

had the worst takeover ever fat mike sold to another member of the board!!!! got NOWT not even in jan, my balance is -800k and i've only signed to players sol campbell free and henri camera free!!! top of the league with 15 games to go? so it looks like a bad summer ahead!

Yea, i am newcastle,

I took them over and got took over by Arabs... this was like when i got promoted to prem, they took over in first 3 games, and i got 100mil to spend on new players and got given a new 3 year contract, and they told me i will get all the support i needed. I now in my 4the season and they are happy with the progress i am making and they never wanna leave. I get between 100-180mil per season to spend on players, and wage budget of 300k-600k on player wages.

My team is:

Valdes

Torres - Rooney

if i sold my team i would get minimum of 900mil (Ronaldo release clause is 300mil)

I would actually hate this to happen in my game, it would make it far too easy. I do think what your saying is a bit suspicious, the fact that you've signed Ronaldo, Terry and Torres, they would never sign for Newcastle. I won the Prem in my 3rd season and all of your team were filtered out as unrealistic targets apart from Wilshere, Fabregas and Rooney.

I got taken over midway through my 2nd season by another board member, this was after 2 previous failed attempts by other board members and a fan takeover. They cleared Ashleys gift loan and thats about it.

Yea, i am newcastle,

My team is:

Valdes

Torres - Rooney

Archived