Amateur to Semi pro.

Get promoted! I've been following the work on Super Bladesman's custom game and people there are reporting that you'll definately get upgraded to semi pro after being promoted (Level 10 clubs may need to be promoted a couple of leagues to achieve this though).

Also if I can add, there are pros & cons to being amateur. The major pro is that you don't have to pay anybody any wages. The downside of this of course is that come the transfer window, other teams can pluck away your players without compensation.

In my first season (I'm an amateur club) 50% of my players were poached in the January transfer window)! :D

Yeh im Wellington Town in western premier league (Level 9) just seems strange that every other club is semi pro!!!

You can always edit that in the database, although you might start to struggle financially at semi pro @ level 9. Not a lot of money comes in and a heck of a lot goes out. It's certainly an issue that SI's been made aware of. Essentially, the game isn't designed that well to work around level 10. A few things will need to be tweaked for next years editor I reckon.

On the whole though, it's by far the best feature this year :)

Archived