2nd season/2nd assistant manager problem.

are you in a friendly or a game against a foreign team?

I think that the assman needs to have a certain knowledge of the opposition to be able to set OI

could be completely wrong though, it's just the assumption I have made when it's happened to me.

are you in a friendly or a game against a foreign team?

I think that the assman needs to have a certain knowledge of the opposition to be able to set OI

could be completely wrong though, it's just the assumption I have made when it's happened to me.

It's been Premier League matches. I'm scouting the next opponent too so I doubt lack of knowledge of the next opponent is a problem

• SI Staff

Assistant manager suggestions on the OI are used in both the assistant manager feedback during the match and also to set the OI if you click on the "Ask Assistant" button for OI. However, if your assistant has no suggestions he wants to make, the button is disabled. This can happen if the assistant does not high enough attributes to analyse the opponent players but also if he does not consider the opposition players as a big enough threat. Especially when playing in the lower leagues or against lower league teams, it is likely that the assistant has very little suggestions most of the time.

Archived