What's going wrong with my transfers?!

Ok so to clarify, this is just a few transfers, not all of them.

I am Liverpool and offer a price, it's accepted and the player is interested. He tells me his contract demands and I meet them. But then it says he rejects my contract and "will not consider such an offer" or something to that effect. I try again, offering up to 30,000 more in some cases plus huuuge signing on fee's and max bonuses.

This has happened with Pirlo (16mil bid), Jovetic (20mil bid), Di Natale (20mil bid), Young (16mil bid) All of theese players appear on the filtered list for players interested in the club. All of them tell me there desired contract.

I have though signed 8 players. All of them but one was under 10mil. Chamakh being that one (12.5mil)

The fee's over 15mil seem to be the problem ones. Is it a bug? Bad luck? Or what?

Haha well after 4 wins from 4 to open the season i'd like to think i'm changing there minds on that :(

Don't know if it's related or not but a couple of other transfer things i've found going wrong. I signed Keisuke Honda who didn't get a work permit. I'm clicking send to affiliate (wisla) but he dosen't seem to accept or reject it. and after a few days the option is back to send him there. It dosen't say he's rejected it.

Finally am offering Ryan Babel out for transfer. First time I did it it said no offers. So I resent it out with a lower value and now it's not saying no offers, and im not getting any either. No notification at all. Tried a few times now, and it just dosen't say anything.

I bought digital download via Game and if I understand the patch post correctly, it should already have the patch installed. My game version is 10.1.0 84667 so i'm certainly assuming that's up to date (although when starting the game it only gave me 10.0.0 as a db option?)

One thing I have noticed is that sometimes the contract length / expiration year is '1900' - so they may be rejecting your offers because the length of the contract doesn't meet their demands.

Also, I don't think you're meant to receive any notifications if clubs aren't interested? I know in FM09 you would get flooded with messages when offering a player to clubs - most of which would state that they are not interested which simply wastes your time (having to go through them all)

I get the same thing. Im Crewe (so not trying to sogn the same players exactly) but I meet their demands and it comes back that they wont sign on those terms and they want more money. In some cases I am offering MORE than they ask for but they still say they dont agree to the terms. When I renegotiate they are asking for less than I previously offered on all aspects of the contract and STILL they reject even when I improve the terms.

I get the same thing. Im Crewe (so not trying to sogn the same players exactly) but I meet their demands and it comes back that they wont sign on those terms and they want more money. In some cases I am offering MORE than they ask for but they still say they dont agree to the terms. When I renegotiate they are asking for less than I previously offered on all aspects of the contract and STILL they reject even when I improve the terms.

Maybe they hate the northwest :(

The contracts say 2011, 12 etc. So it's not the 1900 thing. Realy haven't got a clue what's going wrong with theese offers. Hamsik for 20mil also has done the same.

Ok so to clarify, this is just a few transfers, not all of them.

I am Liverpool and offer a price, it's accepted and the player is interested. He tells me his contract demands and I meet them. But then it says he rejects my contract and "will not consider such an offer" or something to that effect. I try again, offering up to 30,000 more in some cases plus huuuge signing on fee's and max bonuses.

This has happened with Pirlo (16mil bid), Jovetic (20mil bid), Di Natale (20mil bid), Young (16mil bid) All of theese players appear on the filtered list for players interested in the club. All of them tell me there desired contract.

I have though signed 8 players. All of them but one was under 10mil. Chamakh being that one (12.5mil)

The fee's over 15mil seem to be the problem ones. Is it a bug? Bad luck? Or what?

Mate, your first problem here is that you're trying to spend way more money than the Pool even have! :D

The game is making it "realistic" for you

hmm...I notice some buggy thing in the transfer option... when I tried to loan players, it said the club would need 50 % of wages contribution...unfortunatley I could only give them 40%..but I'm offering double initial fee..then they rejected my offer and say they need the whole wage to be paid... SI, any comment on this?

Sorry to double post and bump this but would really like some help with this. It's continuing.

2nd season now and so far Aguero, Modric, Silva, Fabregas, Chiellini, Jovetic (again) have done this too me. They all want to join, I offer them what they want, and on a 2nd attempt the max I can give and they reject every time. It's ruining my game big time now :(

Also staff seems messed up. Clubs offer for my staff and I offer them a contract too. Not once has that staff member stayed. And 90% of contracts I make to staff members of other clubs or free agent ones, are never accepted or declined.

Archived