Problem with starting a game using editor data

no idea what so ever, i have had the same problems and a few more, i even followed all of the instructions yet i still cannot get my data into the game database. I don't even get the chance to select a 'database' now as the box does not appear when i click on the 'new game' button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is really starting to bug me as i always like to add myself in the game :)

hi i made a few changes using the editor, but when i start a new game i cant seem to use the editor data. can someone tell me how to start a game using data that has been edited
Same problem here for me. It loads the database without giving option to select a different one.
Yep same here. Only the default database is in the picklist of databases. Anyone any ideas?

In the pop up box you get when you click 'new game' there should be a tick box to the bottom right marked 'change'. Select this and continue. You should be taken to a screen with all the database add ons you've created. Just select the ones you want to be included in the game.

no idea what so ever, i have had the same problems and a few more, i even followed all of the instructions yet i still cannot get my data into the game database. I don't even get the chance to select a 'database' now as the box does not appear when i click on the 'new game' button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is really starting to bug me as i always like to add myself in the game :)

If you don't get the pop up box, deleted the config file. It's located in the same folder as where you saved your database add ons. Just delete that and you'll get the pop up box back.

Archived