just my luck!!!

its 2014, in a long career game im now at inter. having a poor season. i decided to get rid of an ageing adriano, who in 10 apps failed to score. its the jan transfer window. newcastle bid 880k and i accept.

turns out he makes his deubt straight away and bags a hat-trick as they trounce spurs 3-0.

further more, birmingham top the prem at the halfay point, owned by a morrocan tycoon.

strangely in the previous season genoa were crowned champions, no takeovers or anything and they were only promoted two seasons before that.

I bet your just glad he couldn't make his debut against you.

How many times have you conceded to 'player x's first goal of the season' when your in march and the player in question is a striker who couldnt find his backside with both hands let alone the net.

I know, I know it's my tactics! icon_biggrin.gif

yea i also find, dont know if many agree, but players who i have sold score against me quite often, even def's & mid's..

also, if you are asked about a certain player as a possible threat in an upcoming match and you say you are unconcerned, or he wont be a threat, more often than not he will score!

Originally posted by byrner:

yea i also find, dont know if many agree, but players who i have sold score against me quite often, even def's & mid's..

also, if you are asked about a certain player as a possible threat in an upcoming match and you say you are unconcerned, or he wont be a threat, more often than not he will score!

Quite often the case. I have started declining to comment on former players so that I don't end up loooking stupid!

Archived