Some questions and potential ME bugs

Hey all,

Well I must say I like the new game a lot better than 09 (where I often found luck and randomness decided my fate), but I came across a couple of things which I'd like some clarification on.

Questions:

1. Where can I assign players to tutor one another?

2. Where can I tell them to train "special" moves? (I know both are given as advice by staff, but not what I'm after)

Potential bugs:

1. When playing Atl. Madrid, the goalkeeper is almost always wearing the same black jersey as the rest of the team (and also when playing R. Madrid who wear black).

2. Players in position, refusing to run to the ball nearby, resulting in a player having to come over from the other flank to collect the ball.

3. In Spain, it says U19 (I believE) do not need registration, however it fails to state that is only counts for Spanish citizens (found out the hard way)

4. I have seen 5 penalties now, from which 4 went straight ahead? And that was with top class players.

5. On a certain screen it shows the tabs "home tactics" and "away tactics", a feature removed from the game perhaps?

Well there were some more things, but am at work right now and can't think of them from the top of my head. Hope I can get some clarification here, will help me and others a lot I hope!

.Styles

Archived