Can We Change Active Leagues Now?

Hi,

I haven't yet received FM10 and I'm curious if the new editor means we can change which leaves are active/view only/inactive after the game has started.

Or is it still a case of setting up active leagues at the start of the game and then being stuck with those choices for the rest of the save?

Thanks.

Hi,

I haven't yet received FM10 and I'm curious if the new editor means we can change which leaves are active/view only/inactive after the game has started.

Or is it still a case of setting up active leagues at the start of the game and then being stuck with those choices for the rest of the save?

Thanks.

I've not tried it but the editor is not a saved game editor so I'm pretty sure that its set up before you play rather than after you have started

I've not tried it but the editor is not a saved game editor so I'm pretty sure that its set up before you play rather than after you have started

Yes as always the editor is for pre-game settings once you start your save there's no going back.

Unless with time there will be some other programs like Fmrt was for fm 08 and fm 09

Archived