Coaches

HI

Not sure if bug or anyone esle notice this, but find it annoying when COaches saying they like join my Club and then you get news saying one of my own Coaching staff wants to join another club. Surley this is breach of Contract for them to declare this?

HI

Not sure if bug or anyone esle notice this, but find it annoying when COaches saying they like join my Club and then you get news saying one of my own Coaching staff wants to join another club. Surley this is breach of Contract for them to declare this?

I wouldn't have thought it would be breach of contract unless thier current contract expressly said that they were not allowed to discuss new jobs etc.

If you tell your mates on a Friday night out that you want a new job that's not breach of contract. Same thing goes with coaches.

If your coach does leave then you will notice that you are usually compensated. When I start a new game I always offer the coaches I want new contracts that way I very rarely get coaches wanting to leave and I have not heard a peep from any of my Arsenal coaches wanting to leave. Also give the youth coaches full coaching roles as well, this way they can work with senior and youth players. David Court is a youth coach and is a good defence coach, now that he is a 'Coach' he can work with my senior players as well and it saved me money signing another defence coach.

Archived