Shortlisted players > Always subscribed?

Haven't they always been 'subscribed' in all FM versions?

Even in FM09 you would have got news on shortlisted players.

I'm not talking about news regarding players on your shortlist. I'm talking about the new feature in FM2010, subscriptions. Even if you empty your shortlist, the subscritptions stay.

I have a similar problem. I originally imported a shortlist with all players above a certain reputation. It was over 3000 in total. Although i then deleted the shortlist, all 3000 players stay on my subscription..... Cant find a way to remove them other than going in one by one.......

I decided to reimport the shortlist and then do the CTRL + A method, and it appears to have frozen the game.............

Very annoying feature, hope there is a way to stop it happening again

for me its the opposite, i add players to subscriptions on purpose and the next week they are removed for no reason :@

I got the same problem. It's so frustrating that I need to subscribe the players every few days....I lost couple of good players already due to unnoticed bid by other clubs :mad:

I got the same problem. It's so frustrating that I need to subscribe the players every few days....I lost couple of good players already due to unnoticed bid by other clubs :mad:
grr just lost signing riquelme on a free thanks to him being deleted from subscriptions

Gents,

We have tracked down and fixed the disappearing subscription problem for patch 2. However, if you do have a save game that I can continue, and a specific player/club/competition etc is removed from your subscription without your input, please can you upload it to our FTP server. I will use it to double-check the issue is fixed.

You can find FTP details in this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=155863

Thanks.

When is patch 2 out? To me this is really a serious issue. Is there a workaround that can be used meanwhile? I _must_ be able to keep track on players during transfer windows.

Gents,

We have tracked down and fixed the disappearing subscription problem for patch 2. However, if you do have a save game that I can continue, and a specific player/club/competition etc is removed from your subscription without your input, please can you upload it to our FTP server. I will use it to double-check the issue is fixed.

You can find FTP details in this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=155863

Thanks.

Archived