FM 2010 Folders Problem?

Thought I would get most help posting this on here. Just downloaded FM, everything went perfect, installed the patch fine. However I am trying to add graphics etc but there is no file in the Sports Interactive folder that says 2010?

In previous versions (FM09) i know when I downloaded it came up so that I could see and edit graphics, db's etc.

Any ideas or help?

Thought I would get most help posting this on here. Just downloaded FM, everything went perfect, installed the patch fine. However I am trying to add graphics etc but there is no file in the Sports Interactive folder that says 2010?

In previous versions (FM09) i know when I downloaded it came up so that I could see and edit graphics, db's etc.

Any ideas or help?

it's located in your "my documents/sports interactive" folder.

Yeah, I know where to find it. But what I am saying is that for some reason, one hasn't been created. It isn't there whatsoever. The only files I can find are in the program files, but these aren't the right ones, as the patch files aren't there. Any other help?

Yeah, I know where to find it. But what I am saying is that for some reason, one hasn't been created. It isn't there whatsoever. The only files I can find are in the program files, but these aren't the right ones, as the patch files aren't there. Any other help?

1. Make sure you're looking in "my documents/sports interactive" and not in "program files/sports interactive"

2. In "my documents/sports interactive / FM10" just create a folder "graphics" and add all your content to this new folder

3. Uncheck skin cache and enable reload skin in your preferences menu

should work this way

Definately in my documents sports interactive. I know I could create a file, but there should already be one there for me to put in graphics but also to show all the databases, edt, inc etc? Anyone know how I can get this back?

Just create a new folder "graphics" and put all your files in that folder.

The other folders will be created after starting the game when the program needs to store something in a folder.

Archived