Too easy

Is it just me or is it too easy ? I did not do great in the demo but when I got the full game I started with Sheff Utd and won the Championship with over 100 points a guy I know took the Blades up and won the Prem straight away ! what has happened it used to be harder than this ?

Anybody else found it has happened to them ?

I'm really not finding it too east tbh

I'm Gillingham in League One and currently 13th in mid-December so about average really.

There are a lot of decent free players availiable and it would depend on how many of these you purchase.

Im Barcelona and almost didnt get through Champion League's group stage because I lost both legs to Wolfsburg, 2009 german league title holder. So I dont think the game is easy, scorelines were pretty realistic. 0-0 vs Real Mardrid, 1-0 stunning loss vs Mallorca, 2-1 vs Atletico Madrid, etc. Does it matter if you pick, "full match", "extended", "key" or "commentary only"? it seems with commentary only its way easier to win, you just keep scoring and with extended or full-match you actually lose against average teams unless you are a good tactician.

Is it just me or is it too easy ? I did not do great in the demo but when I got the full game I started with Sheff Utd and won the Championship with over 100 points a guy I know took the Blades up and won the Prem straight away ! what has happened it used to be harder than this ?

He's played 2 seasons already? Wow. I very much doubt he achieved sucessive league wins with Sheffield United in the first 2 seasons without cheating. I'd love to see his save game :)

Did your friend do this by reloading games, using genie scout, using the editor or a combination of all three? :D

Personally, I think he might be making this up. :p

As for your achievement with Sheffield United, they're predicted to come 3rd. Winning the title with them was always a possibility with some shrewd signings, solid tactics and good team talks. You've done very well but now keeping them in the Premier League and getting a decent league position should provide more of a challenge.

Regards,

C.

Try setting your experince level to Sunday League and taking over a Championship or Premier League, or even top League One, side. The morale of players will plummet, they will struggle to get motivated to play for you and a few bad results just compounds the problems.

You can also try only employing staff who actually apply for a job at the club, and only buy or loan players that your have scouts or a staff member recommends. It'll make the game a lot harder at lesser clubs.

• Administrators

Quite intrigued to see what tactics you guys having great success are playing with. Maybe there's a 'super tactic' of sorts - who knows? As said, would be very interested to see either way!

i find it super hard, im getting destroyed.. even in games where it says i should win easily im struggling.. despite playing the same tactic all the year around and letting the assistant coach taking the team out for me..

its my first FM btw :p

in my opinion i would say that the game is just right. I havent played for an extended period (only up to the first Jan transfer window) but it seems to be just right.

I am playing as Accrington Stanley and i have just beaten Barcelona in the final of the Champions League 7-0 :p:thup:

January and Final of chamion's league ? , good joke !!!:thup:

in my opinion i would say that the game is just right. I havent played for an extended period (only up to the first Jan transfer window) but it seems to be just right.

I am playing as Accrington Stanley and i have just beaten Barcelona in the final of the Champions League 7-0 :p:thup:

Jealous? (I think so) :)

Why would i lie about it?

hope you get out of the relegation zone pal:thup:

Still no proof and no hint of your stunning strategy though eh? Without those its just words. You could be lying or cheating.

Any idiot can say what a genius he is and then not back it up. :D

"I'm a genius"!

See? ;)

How do you print screen? in fm it just gives the options : web, print, text and none of them look like they do in FM (just look like text which i could have just typed up)

Also my print screen button seems to take a snap shot of my desktop not FM

I went up with he Blades with 101 pts Pld 46 won 32 Draws 5 losses 9 F 90 A 46

This is no cheating and the guy I know has posted me his screenshots of him winning them prem the season after, I am on a challenge to equal or better him, if I do it I will be disappointed as I like a challenge.

His screenshots are on this thread

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=550&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124055439

Still no proof and no hint of your stunning strategy though eh? Without those its just words. You could be lying or cheating.

Any idiot can say what a genius he is and then not back it up. :D

"I'm a genius"!

See? ;)

here is my proof that its too easy. Yes i know im not dominating but im Barnsley and on previous versions it took a good 3-4 years to be in the position im in

http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af298/wizharrison/

Er, the guy you know may be a cheat. Juuuust maybe.

i find it super hard, im getting destroyed.. even in games where it says i should win easily im struggling.. despite playing the same tactic all the year around and letting the assistant coach taking the team out for me..

its my first FM btw :p

You might try looking at the tactical theorem linked in thispost, wwfan has a good team talk thread for FM09 here, there doesn't seem to be too many changes for FM10 (says the man who has only played to October). Tug NCFC has released a 2010 version of his training schedule here, I'm still using 09 one as I like it.

There are lots more resources in the Tactics and Training tips, but the best advice I can give you is to play around with the game until you find a system you're comfortable with, i.e. have a few experiment games first before ging into career/ lower league mode.

I hope that helps and enjoy.

here is my proof that its too easy. Yes i know im not dominating but im Barnsley and on previous versions it took a good 3-4 years to be in the position im in

Please post both your finances and first team squad (selection view), sorry to be so distrustful, but often with FM09 a person would post "I'm Hull and I won premier league 1st season and CL second season at a canter LOL!" and when the proof was finally given it was obvious as the nose on my face that the game was either a custom database or a FMRTE job.

Please post both your finances and first team squad (selection view), sorry to be so distrustful, but often with FM09 a person would post "I'm Hull and I won premier league 1st season and CL second season at a canter LOL!" and when the proof was finally given it was obvious as the nose on my face that the game was either a custom database or a FMRTE job.

uploaded to the same link, im at work and dont have time to make these images larger like i did the others but hope you can still see.

well guys i find this game as hard as ever mind you i do start in the lower leagues i have restarted twice now i got the sack the game before the last in conference north while managing Telford, restarted doing telford again i just got offered aldershot in league 2 in the 2nd season but they are bottom with 10 games left so i'll probably get the sack again. some of the graphics are rubbish my goalie stands there and someone runs up and takes the ball off him and scores happened a few times now also the ammount of own goals im scoring is ridiculous, i also dont like the card like crowd anyone else noticed how flat they are ?

Too much meth, ven.

Did your friend do this by reloading games, using genie scout, using the editor or a combination of all three? :D

Personally, I think he might be making this up. :p

As for your achievement with Sheffield United, they're predicted to come 3rd. Winning the title with them was always a possibility with some shrewd signings, solid tactics and good team talks. You've done very well but now keeping them in the Premier League and getting a decent league position should provide more of a challenge.

Regards,

C.

Reloading isnt cheating................is it?

I must admit i am finding this game very easy. Im Peterborough, expected to fight bravely against relegation but im sitting top of the championship after 16 games, W11 D2 L3. I have scored 42 and conceeded 27. I am conceeding lots of goals which is to be expected as my defence is pish but im scoring loads and loads, most are down to my fast strikers being played through by either direct balls by defence or nice through balls from midfield.

It has got to the stage that im actually hoping i lose matches because promotion this season, with the squad i have is just not possible. I have played FM for years and consider myself a good tactician. I am actually using the same 442s that i have used since it became FM. I dont use the tactic creator, i just use the traditional sliders. Maybe that is the way forward.

Definately too easy in my opinion. I just tried to attach a screen shot of the league but i dont seem to be able to. No quits and reloads, i do use genie but havnt been able to on this game yet so all signings are down to me and my scouts.

I went up with he Blades with 101 pts Pld 46 won 32 Draws 5 losses 9 F 90 A 46

This is no cheating and the guy I know has posted me his screenshots of him winning them prem the season after, I am on a challenge to equal or better him, if I do it I will be disappointed as I like a challenge.

His screenshots are on this thread

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=550&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124055439

So obvious this guy has cheated. Look I know how easy it is to cheat with FMRTE, just click oon the team you'll be playing and click the "destroy team" button. Or he has not put a screenshot of all of his players, because they could all of been edited to be incredible. I doubt his finances too Beckham, Chevanton, Iago, Neill, Owen and Burdisso (he can be free). Think of the Wages and he must of put up his reputation for international players to join that team.

To summarise classic example of a cheat. I'll admit I cheat sometimes using FMRTE but not on this game,yet. To post it as well!

Haha that is a poor example, sometimes flukes happen or your doing well, it is obvious the sheff utd guy has cheated though.

Game isn't easier last years was the easiest, although in first season at Liverpool have won Champs League and F.A Cup and Torres has scored 50 goals in 34 games.

You can win any league with almost any team without any evident changes in the database, if you are patient enough to restart the game each time you lose/draw. The only way to back these incredible claims of winning the premier in the second season with Sheffield is by showing us your tactic, and lets us test by ourselves if it really is that good.

Archived