Please tell me it ain't so

Right, so i got into FM back in 2006 for two reasons. Reason one was that i was blown away by it's extensive database and the fact that they had almost all the players from my home country of El Salvador. And secondly, because i could manage the El Salvador national team. I continued playing FM07 and 08 but went without it this year as i was unimpressed by FM09.

Now i decided to give this years version a shot only to find that for one, i can't manage the El Salvador national team and two, it only has around 10 Salvadoran players in the entire game. Now obviously this is because it doesn't give me the option of expanding my database with players from certain countries like it has in previous years; and i'd like to know why. Am i the only one with this problem? Is there something wrong with my game? Do i need some form of patch? Why is there no outrage on behalf of other fans due to this option being taken out of the game?

when you load the game, go to custom database... you should be able to select "load all players with nationality" and you can pick Salvadorian... should load all the players you are looking for

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Just did what you said and all is well :)

Thanks again, i really appreciate it ;)

Archived