some minor change in fm10, which makes abit less fun :(

well, i think a few ppl can notice about this. in previous version, if you invite for friendly, you can choose the amount pay for opponent, in FM10, this is a fix number. for instance, others version, invite MU, broad estimate income around 1.5M, i can choose to offer MU 300k for the match or whatever amount. However, in FM10, broad estimate income 1.5M, the money pay to MU fixed at 600k or sth like that, can't adjust. so what point to show the function "+/-" at that screen, when it's not activeable.

second is signing fee :mad: when u offer contract to a player, the signing fee is X amount. before, usually I set signing fee at 500k or lower, in some case higher. In this fm10, if the player u r signing requires X amount, if u reduce it, he wont accept :( . well, this quite realistic but now cost me lot of money :o

Not being able to set the price of a friendly is a bit of a loss, but I feel like there is a tremendous gain in not having to check the schedule of every club in the world in order to find a suitable opponent, only for them to reject. My proposals have not been rejected once, and so I can move on to other matters. This is a fair trade-off in my opinion. Less financial control, less frustration at trying to fill a date. Everybody wins!

Archived