Can't do touch line shouts if I want to create my own tactics?!?!

This new tactic editor wizard whatever doesn't work and is full of bugs.

When I try to sort out all my player roles, I add box-to-box for example to a CM then when I go to edit his instructions it reverts back to say a defending full back?!

What the hell? Bug?

So I think sod this I will go back to the classic style of tactics and then it says a feature of the game, touchline shouts, can't be used?!

How is that realistic?!!?!

arrghhh!!! this is doing my head in?? surely I am not the first person to think this?

I sent all my instructions as a winger, attacking, go to look at another player, go back to the winger and it's changed to a full back!?!?

arrghhh!!! this is doing my head in?? surely I am not the first person to think this?

I sent all my instructions as a winger, attacking, go to look at another player, go back to the winger and it's changed to a full back!?!?

I have to say I have never encountered this problem so far. WHen I set winger, it stays winger, even after assigning roles for other players.

This new tactic editor wizard whatever doesn't work and is full of bugs.

When I try to sort out all my player roles, I add box-to-box for example to a CM then when I go to edit his instructions it reverts back to say a defending full back?!

What the hell? Bug?

So I think sod this I will go back to the classic style of tactics and then it says a feature of the game, touchline shouts, can't be used?!

How is that realistic?!!?!

Btw, how is it possible a CM will be able to be assigned as a fullback? There isn't even an option for that. I can understand you setting "box to box mid." and it changes to "ball-winning mid", but to change to a fullback sounds quite unlikely.

Btw, how is it possible a CM will be able to be assigned as a fullback? There isn't even an option for that. I can understand you setting "box to box mid." and it changes to "ball-winning mid", but to change to a fullback sounds quite unlikely.

well i'm not making it up am i, you numpty.

i can't really be bothered to type it all out again, but believe me, it's happening.

if anyone else has this bug, i've figured out that if you manually save your tactic, overwrite etc, after each individual player instruction it gets around this bug.

cheers

well i'm not making it up am i, you numpty.

i can't really be bothered to type it all out again, but believe me, it's happening.

if anyone else has this bug, i've figured out that if you manually save your tactic, overwrite etc, after each individual player instruction it gets around this bug.

cheers

If you click the icon of the player on the pitch rather than the name on the left hand side the roles make more sense. Your midfielder will then be down as a midfielder again.

Archived