Any one see a stopped penalty yet?

I've had my player blast the ball straight at the keeper, if that counts? I haven't really played nearly enough matches myself to draw any kind of conclusion. But losing a Champions League final 19-18 on penalties tells it's own story :D

Seriously, I have yet to see my keeper, or my opponent stop a penatly shot. While some penalty counts are kinda high... I think they are only noticed more cuz none can be stopped

I had Kelvin Davis dive onto the correct side and saved a few in my 1st season in charge @ Soton. FYI. :)

I've had my player blast the ball straight at the keeper, if that counts? I haven't really played nearly enough matches myself to draw any kind of conclusion. But losing a Champions League final 19-18 on penalties tells it's own story :D

I was watching the game on 3D and the penalties got slightly boring, so I was a little bit releived when it was finally over...

Only in a shootout. Won it 2-1, with 3 saves (2 for me, 1 for the opposition keeper) and the rest misses. Really bad penalty taking from both sides.

All the "normal" penalites I've seen have gone in. That said, I've only had one, and given away two penalties so far, so it's probably not a large enough sample to give any kinda result.

My keeper's saved 3 out of 8 in just over a season (includes one shoot-out), whilst we've missed 1 in about the same. Seems about right to me. Having a good penalty taker seems to be much more important than it has in previous games imo.

Archived