Can`t register on FM Club with my serial from Gamersgate!?

:mad:

Well i just have problems since i bought the game, the demo worked fine but with this download version i have it is unplayable.

Getting huge processing times times from day to day in the game, have to wait from 7-20 minutes!?

And now i tried to register for FM Club but it says that my licence key isn`t valid, i just get one serial from Gamersgate. Is there another key that i need?

I really would like start playing cause i love this FM but it is annoying sitting there and wait 20 minutes to get through a day, like i said DEMO was perfect.

there is something wrong with your pc , i bought the game from gamersgate too and it works fine ( in 2 PCs and 1 laptop , one PC is 2006 built....) .

What is FM club?

It is something you can register on www.footballmanager.com with additional stuff or so, i just wanted to register there and have a look to it and there you get asked to type your license key in.

But it don`t accept my serial i got from gamersgate my PC is up to date and like i said the strawbwerry demo worked perfect.

Archived