Ac milan

Anyone playing as milan care to share their experiences?

Its 29th Nov 09 and the board are breathing down my neck and ive been warned that 1 more loss will seal my fate.. I just lost 2-0 to samp so i think the sh*t has really hit the fan now. Next game is the derby which id bet anything that im gonna get destroyed in. Im 11th in the league, 13 games played (4/4/5).

Boriello is my top scorer who has been quite consistant but my other strikers just cannot find the back of the net. Huntelaar is utterly useless, inzaghi hasnt scored yet, pato seems to like aiming into the goalkeepers arms. Ive drawn or lost my last 5 league games but ive won every CL game and qualified first in the group.

All the squad has lost faith in my ability and to be honest i cant blame them, things arent exactly looking up. Im using Milan's traditional 4-3-1-2 setup and i seem to be creating chances but not finishing them. My defenders are quite prone to making mistakes and we have suffered due to this. The squad is aging and we have no cash for new players. Not much point now anyway, ill be unemployed soon. :p

Anyone else finding Milan difficult?

Hmm -- Using the same system and I has posted before it is nearly to easy. Have an avarage of 3,5 goal per game after 15 games and are 9 points ahead of Fiorentina and 12 of Inter.

Pato is my topscorer, and also Huntelaar and Borriello keeps scoring a lot

i dont know..

I have Pato up front(deep lying forward), Borriello/huntelaar with him as a poacher.

I play Ronaldinho or seedorf in the hole as an advanced playmaker un support or a trequartista.

Right behind them i have Flamini as a box to box midfielder in support, pirlo as a deep lying playmaker in support, and gattuso as a ball winning midfielder set to defend.

My back line is Diego renan set as a supporting wing back, Thiago and Nesta as central defenders, and Zambrotta as another supporting wing back.

My preseason went fine, winning all games. My CL campaign is excellent too. But for some reason i just cannot perform in the league. Pirlo or ronaldinho havent scored one single freekick all season which isnt like them at all.

My home mentality is set to control/fluid with roaming enabled. My strikers simply do not score enough goals, and when they do, my defenders seem to become prone to the most horrid mistakes.

We played very well for the first few games of the season but now we just cant seem to win anymore. We just scrape through the easy games and get destroyed in the big matches. I used to do well with the sliders but i much prefer the new system, though i just cant get any results from it. Any tips?

Archived