Confidence Selling Players

I'm West Ham are I'm getting rid of fringe players like Nigel Quashie etc and the fans/board are getting upset there leaving, why?

Also I got rid of a few youngsters who were crap, one had never even played for the reserves and same result the board and fans gets upset?

This needs sorting as its affecting the confidence in me even though I'm doing the decent thing and get rid of the crap for money.

Nigel Quashie some other youngsters that every coach member regards as poo and should be got rid of, these dare debatable players, these are players that are crap no use eating a wage in Quashie's case a fair wage of 15k and I got 1m for him, this needs to be sorted surely. I could understand if I sold Cole for like 2m or something but I'm not.

Oh come man, your a fan of football, I was very against fm 09 last year this year is perfect just be honest, this is a bug/issue, admit it, its not right that the fans are getting upset about poor players leaving the club for good money it just doesn't happen.

Archived