Injurys and Sending off's

is it just me or do injurys and sendings off happen all too often?

despite having 3 players for all defense positions they all get injured at the same time.

my midfielders are the ones getting red cards constantly tackling is NOT set to hard.

my attacking midfielders and strikers are constantly getting injured.

is there something im doing wrong as it makes planing ahead for games quite hard indeed.

thanks

I have to admit I've had something of the same problem. It didn't help that SI seems to have removed the news item letting you punish them directly, and so I've kept forgetting to give them warnings and fines when they receive reds. It's all added up to a fair few news items with players complaining about lack of discipline...

its the tactics bro...usd to see a lotta red..but played arnd with the tactics and works fine for now....and also being xtra careful after the player gets a yellow...And bout injuries....i used to find a lot more in FM09...chek ur training levels and also ur tackling settings..U tackling hard can also lead to injuries in ur team....

Seems fine in my experiences so far. Injuries seems spot on (even had noticed one player in another team out for 18months!) I had a bad spell where i had 5, but a couple of months later and they are fresh and i havent picked up any more majors, just a few knocks here and there.

Seems fine to me :)

Archived